Want Images of Your Athlete?
Here is how it works...
Step 1: Review our sample images and decide if you like our work.
Step 2: Review the price list to determine what you would like to purchase.
Step 3: SIGN-UP. We only photograph those swimmers that have signed-up for photographs.
Step 4: Pay prior to the race(s) at the SPORTDAD desk at the event.
Step 5: Enjoy the race
After You Sign-Up
1. You should receive a confirmation email from SPORTDAD Sports Photography within minutes of submitting your sign-up form. If not, check your junk folder.
2. The confirmation email will give you the instructions of when and where to view your photos.
3. The confirmation email contains the info you provided during registration, including your personal password to access your private gallery.
4. The confirmation email will direct you to www.sportdad.ca/swim (this page).
5. It takes approximately a week to post the images on the website (galleries are below).
6. We do not send an email when images are posted. Please check the website.
After the Competition
When the images will be ready: The image galleries will be posted on the website typically a week after the event.
No email notification sent: We do not send an email when your images are ready. You will have the instructions in the confirmation email you received when you signed-up for images. Check the website a few days following the event.
No need to log into the website. The log in you might notice in the corner of the screen is for the site administrator. You do not need to log in.
Password protected gallery. Click on the image of your swimmer and you may be asked for a password. This is the password you set when you registered. Please check the confirmation email you received upon registration. Your password will be listed there.
Ordering prints: If you take the digital images somewhere to get printed, SPORTDAD does not guarantee the quality of the prints. We do however guarantee quality if SPORTDAD prints them. We print each image individually on a pro printer using archival lustre paper that is designed to last 200 years (so we're told).
Watermarks do not appear on purchased images.
Social Media: Be sure to follow SPORTDAD on social media to get the updates on the images as well as information about upcoming events. SPORTDAD is even known to post specials on social media. If you post a SPORTDAD image, tag #sportdadca We love seeing customers images posted.