Before/During the Competition
Step 1: Review our sample images and decide if you like our work.
Step 2: Review the price list to determine what you would like to purchase.
Step 3: SIGN-UP. We only photograph those swimmers that have signed-up for photographs.
Step 4: Pay prior to the race(s) at the SPORTDAD desk at the event.
Step 5: Enjoy the race!
We only photograph one swimmer per heat. Don't be disappointed...sign up early.
After You Register
1. You should receive a confirmation email from SPORTDAD Sports Photography within minutes of submitting your sign-up form. If not, check your junk folder.
2. The confirmation email will give you the instructions of when and where to view your photos.
3. The confirmation email contains the info you provided during registration, including your personal password to access your private gallery.
4. The confirmation email will direct you to www.sportdad.ca/swim (this page).
5. It takes approximately a week to post the images on the website (galleries are below).
6. We do not send an email when images are posted. Please check the website.
After the competition
How/when you get your images: It takes us a few days to sort and edit the images after an event. The image galleries will be posted on the website typically within a week after the event.
No email notification sent: We do not send an email when your images are ready. You will have the instructions in the confirmation email you received when you registered for images. Check the website a few days following the event.
No need to log into the website. The log in you might notice in the corner of the screen is for the site administrator. You do not need to log in.
Password protected gallery. Click on the image of your swimmer and you may be asked for a password. This is the password you set when you registered. Please check the confirmation email you received upon registration. Your password will be listed there.
For those that registered: Enter the password you created at registration to access the gallery. Click the purple "Download Gallery" button and enter an email address. The website will zip up the images and send you a verification email with a link to the images in a couple minutes. Click that link to download the images. Please note that to download images you must be on a computer (not a tablet or phone).
Ordering prints: If you take the digital images somewhere to get printed, SPORTDAD does not guarantee the quality of the prints. We do however guarantee quality if SPORTDAD prints them. We print each image individually on a pro printer using archival lustre paper that is designed to last 200 years (so we're told).
For those that ordered a single image or prints: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the athlete's name and the image number(s) that you would like.
Watermarks: Watermarks do not appear on purchased images.
Follow SPORTDAD on Social Media: Make sure you follow SPORTDAD on social media to get the updates on the images as well as information about upcoming events. SPORTDAD is even known to post specials on social media.